Dragon Slayer II
Dragon Slayer II
Dragon slayer II is an end game quest that will require you to hunt and slay Vorkath
|Start||Speak to Glen in the northeastern part of Edgeville near the jail cell just east of ::Thieve.|
|Description||Glen requests that you find his brother who will help you find Vorkath and slay him.|
|Items||Armour and weapons to defeat a rune dragon and Vorkath|
- When ready to begin the quest teleport to ::Thieve and just outside of the eastern exit you will find glen, speak with him and he will tell you to speak with his brother at ::MB
- Teleport to ::MB This won't put you in the wilderness speak with the tower mage and ask him about a quest. He will tell you that the god Zorgoth is returning and to return to Glen for more information
- Teleport back to ::thieve to speak with Glen who will tell you that within Draynor Village the Wise Old Man's house contains a book with further information
- Head over to the Teleport Wizard and teleport to Draynor Village under the cities teleport and speak with the Wise Old Man to receive The Great Tales of Zorgoth
- Read the book and speak with the Wise Old Man once more who will tell you we can build a tracker for Zorgoth with 4 key pieces.
- The first key piece can be obtained by speaking with King Narnode in the grand tree where you completed Monkey Madness. Fastest way to get there is speak to the Teleport Wizard to teleport to the gnome agility course under skilling teleports and run directly north.
- Return to the wise old man who will direct you to the Oneiromancer in Edgeville near the yew trees. Go there and speak with her and you will receive the second key piece
- Once again return to the Wise Old Man to learn who holds the third key piece. He will Direct you to the Gypsy at the ::Thieve teleport who you spoke with to complete Recipe For Disaster. Speak with the Gypsy for the third key piece.
- Speak to the Wise Old Man one last time to help find the final key piece. He will tell you it's in the hands of Jossik who you spoke with to complete Horror From The Deep who can be found just west of ::Train
- Speak with Jossik who will tell you he lost it to a metal dragon at the Myths' Guild and will ask if you want to be teleported. Select yes I would like to be teleported and walk through the magic barrier and speak with Freja just on the other end
- Click on the mythic statue in the middle of the Myths' Guild and teleport to the Metal dragon labratory
- Gear up to find some rune dragons You won't need insulated boots to obtain the final key piece NOTE: It is not a 100% drop rate and normally takes around 5 kills If you need to teleport out and return speak with the Teleport Wizard and teleport to the metal dragon laboratory underneath the dungeons teleport.
- Once the key piece drops you will get a message to talk to the Wise Old Man, use all the key pieces on each other and make your way to the Wise Old Man.
- After speaking with the Wise Old Man he will tell you Zorgoth is drawing power through Vorkath and it needs to be put to an end as soon as possible.
- This is the minimum gear and supplies I'd recommend before taking on Vorkath, crumble undead runes, ruby bolts (e) for high hp, and diamond bolts (e) for when Vorkath gets low. Antifire potion to reduce Vorkath's damage. Anti-venom potion to protect from Vorkath's venom. Ranging potion, prayer potions, and fill the rest of your inventory with food
- NOTE: If you are an ironman without 94 herblore to craft an anti-venom+ you can use a Serpentine helm to also protect from venom, if you don't have either you can substitute with superantipoison potion
- If you are unaware on how to kill vorkath here is a guide : https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Vorkath/Strategies
- Once ready speak with the Wise Old Man who will teleport you to Vorkath
- Once Vorkath dies that will be quest complete! Congratulations!